By Michael Svoboda, Yale Climate Connections
To observe Women’s History Month, Yale Climate Connections has again chosen to present a selection of new and recent titles on how women’s lives will be affected by climate change and on how women are changing the politics and prospects for action. Read more here.
ALSO OF POTENTIAL INTEREST
- Lawyers for Good Government Climate Change Program Provides Pro-Bono Legal Resources for Municipalities to Switch to 100% Renewable Energy, Lawyers for Good Government News Release. In the coming months, Lawyers for Good Government’s Climate Change program will roll out a Climate Portal, an online legal forum allowing cities and NGOs to make specific legal requests of L4GG’s expansive network, and receive answers to questions that arise regarding renewable energy goals, targets, policies, utilities, etc.
- Iowa City, MidAmerican Energy could team up to create solar panel farm as part of climate action plan, KCRG
- Making Sense Of ESG: A Primer On Social Corporate Responsibility, Forbes
- Will solar work for low-income communities?, Utility Dive article contributed by Warren Leon, Executive Director at the Clean Energy States Alliance
DOE NEWS RELEASE
- Commentary: EV investments could steer the future of Michigan’s auto industry, Energy News Network
- Vermont city hopes ‘Airbnb for EV charging’ will give renters new options, Energy News Network
The case for designing a circular battery, by Jesse Gerstin, GreenBiz
Jesse Gerstin is director of Sustainable Business at SimpliPhi Power, providing energy storage solutions and access to energy for underserved communities globally.