The 3.9-megawatt solar array is expected to be fully operational by June.
Watch the video here.
ALSO IN THE NEWS
- 6 Ways Utilities Are Meeting Corporate Demand for Renewable Energy, EcoWatch
Includes information about OPPD’s Green Tariff.
- How Rural Areas Can Benefit From Renewable Energy, AltEnergy Magazine
- Unlocking Clean Energy in Low-Income Communities, Governing
- Power from the sun to be harvested from Winona County solar gardens, LaCrosse Tribune
- Sunrun CEO: ‘Long-term growth rate’ for residential solar still strong, Utility Dive
- SolarWindow Technologies sees successful fabrication of its electricity-generating glass, Renewable Energy World
- It all stacks up: Lego goes 100% renewable, PV Magazine
- In Minnesota, utilities and regulators plan for the grid of the future, Midwest Energy News
- BPA turns to non-wire alternatives in cancellation of transmission project, Utility Dive
Instead of constructing an 80-mile, 500-kV transmission line, the federal power administration will look to grid technology like battery storage and flow control devices.
- Press Release: Sens. Warner, Blunt Lead Bipartisan Coalition to Reintroduce Infrastructure Legislation. Eligible projects would include transportation infrastructure, water infrastructure, and energy infrastructure in the transmission, distribution and storage sectors.
Key Provisions of the BRIDGE ACT