President Joseph R. Biden, Jr. Amends Nebraska
Disaster Declaration, May 27, 2021
Today, President Joseph R. Biden, Jr. made additional disaster assistance available to the State of Nebraska by authorizing an increase in the level of Federal funding for Public Assistance projects undertaken in the State of Nebraska as a result of a severe winter storm, straight-line winds, and flooding during the period of March 9 to July 14, 2019. Continue reading here.
- FACT SHEET: The American Jobs Plan Will Produce, Preserve, and Retrofit More Than 2 Million Affordable Housing Units and Create Good-Paying Jobs, May 26, 2021
- FACT SHEET: Biden Administration Opens Pacific Coast to New Jobs and Clean Energy Production with Offshore Wind Development, May 25, 2021
- FACT SHEET: Biden Administration Invests $1 Billion To Protect Communities, Families, and Businesses Before Disaster Strike, May 24, 2021
- Executive Order on Climate-Related Financial Risk, May 20, 2021
- FACT SHEET: President Biden Directs Agencies to Analyze and Mitigate the Risk Climate Change Poses to Homeowners and Consumers, Businesses and Workers, and the Financial System and Federal Government Itself, May 20, 2021
- FACT SHEET: The American Jobs Plan Supercharges the Future of Transportation and Manufacturing, May 18, 2021
- FACT SHEET: The American Jobs Plan Will Bolster Cybersecurity, May 18, 2021
- FACT SHEET: Biden Administration Accelerates Efforts to Create Jobs Making American Buildings More Affordable, Cleaner, and Resilient, May 17, 2021
- FACT SHEET: President Signs Executive Order Charting New Course to Improve the Nation’s Cybersecurity and Protect Federal Government Networks, May 12, 2021
- Executive Order on the Establishment of the Climate Change Support Office, May 7, 2021
Photo by Herschel Talley / Nebraska National Guard: Flooded Camp Ashland is seen in this aerial photo taken in Ashland, Nebraska, on March 17, 2019.