Department of Energy News Release
[Yesterday], the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) announced selections for $128 million in new projects to advance solar technologies. Through the Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy’s Solar Energy Technologies Office, DOE will fund 75 innovative research projects that will lower solar electricity costs, while working to boost solar manufacturing, reduce red tape, and make solar systems more resilient to cyberattacks. Continue reading here.
See the full list of SETO projects here.
View lists of projects by topic areas:
- Photovoltaics (PV) Research and Development
- Concentrating Solar-Thermal Power (CSP) Research and Development
- Innovations in Manufacturing – Hardware Incubator
- Balance of Systems Soft Cost Reduction
- Advanced Solar Systems Integration Technologies
Learn more about DOE’s Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy here.