Announcement by Craig Moody
November 7, 2019 at 7 pm
UNO’s Barbara Weitz Community Engagement Center, Room 127
6400 University Drive S, Omaha, Nebraska 68182
I’m interested in hearing what issues are important to you and what your vision is for OPPD.
Elected to OPPD’s Board of Directors in 2016 representing Subdivision 5, Moody currently serves as Board Vice Chair.
Additional Announcements – New & Previously Posted
- OPPD Earns Awards For Public Power Communications
- OPPD Looks To Utility-Grade Solar For Bright Future
- LES recognized as a Smart Energy Provider
- LES receives 3 awards at recent ceremony
- Nissan Leaf rebate extended to Jan. 2, 2020
- NPPD installs EV charging stations at three locations
- Matching grants available from NPPD for purchase, installation of EV charging stations
Funds for the NDEE [grants] program come from the $12.25 million allocation from the Volkswagen Diesel Emission Environmental Mitigation Trust for State Beneficiaries. Up to $1.2 million in rebates are available to install charging equipment at qualified locations. Information and applications on the program can be found here. The application deadline is November 15, 2019. Business, local government or other organizations interested in finding out about the matching funds should contact NPPD at 1-877-275-6773 or their local electricity supplier.