Announcement Via Green Omaha Coalition
Bellevue University’s John B. Muller Administrative Services Building
WHEN: Sunday, July 30th from 1:00 – 3:00 p.m.
WHERE: Bellevue University, 1000 Galvin Road S
A panel of experts will update you on ways we can “green up” Nebraska, including current efforts, areas that need improvement, and future plans. Hear from:
- Dr. Alan Kolok, “Nebraska’s Waterways”
- Dr. Ali Khan, “Your Health & Environmental Issues”
- John Hansen, “Wind Energy in Nebraska”
- Michael O’Hara, “Green the Stream”
- Joe Lang, “Public Power Efforts”
- Laura Priest, “Solar Power Efforts”
After the presentations, there will be a Q & A with the audience moderated by Senator Carol Blood.
The event will be held in the community room on the lower level of the John B. Muller Administrative Services Building (ASB).