By Georgina Gustin, Inside Climate News
The economy is growing as carbon dioxide emissions fall and renewable energy rises. A new report examines the carbon footprint of the top electricity generators.
ADDITIONAL RECOMMENDED READING
- EEI 2017: The utility sector’s business case for deep carbonization, Utility Dive
- Trump lawyers try ‘extraordinary trick’ to quash youth climate case, Climate Change News.
- Recently passed legislation to open up PACE financing in Illinois, Midwest Energy News.
- Madison Area Technical College rooftop solar energy system would be largest in the state, Wisconsin State Journal
- Does Wisconsin employ more jobs in fossil fuel or alternative energy generation? Wisconsin State Journal
- Akron Mayor Horrigan signs executive order backing Paris climate agreement goals, Akron Beacon Journal
- Solar array land lease charges ahead, Goshen News
- FirstEnergy to offer residential customers Energy Conservation Kits, Cleveland Plain Dealer
- Net-zero energy building a natural resources teaching tool for students, Michigan Live
- Bringing economic development to those who need it most, Into the Wind, American Wind Energy Association Blog
- Goldman Sachs to Power Up With 100% Renewables, Environment News Service