By Amanda Levin, Sponsored Post, Utility Dive
Ultimately, the mindset of a utility is transforming from being a traditional utility – seeing the customer as a ratepayer with a connection to a meter – to a customer services
company – whereby the utility tailors the user experience to better serve the needs and desires of individuals. Read more.
Image Credit: Cyrus One
ALSO IN THE NEWS
- City talks electric savings, Beatrice Daily Sun
- Alternative energy fact: Texas and other red states still lead the nation in wind farms, The Dallas Morning News. Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, Iowa and North Dakota are among the states that added the most wind capacity last year. Both Iowa and Kansas get more than 30 percent of their state’s energy from wind.
- Wind energy sector sees massive expansion in North Dakota, Bismarck Tribune
- Major Boston Landmark Embraces Community Solar For Lower Costs, Solar Industry Magazine
- Why two American billionaires are betting on renewable energy, Marketplace
- Jimmy Carter Continues His Green Energy Legacy With 10-Acre Solar Farm, EcoWatch
- Japan to build world’s largest floating solar energy farm, Hydrogen Fuel News