By Joel Makower, Chairman and Executive Editor, GreenBiz Group
Many of us are quite happy to keep truckin’ on to a new year. And yet 2016 had its better moments. Viewed through the lens of sustainable business, it was more of the same — “more,” in this case being a continued acceleration of activity across a steadily expanding landscape of opportunity. Lest we forget, here, in no particular order, are 10 story lines we covered during the year that showed the promise and progress of sustainable business.
ALSO OF POTENTIAL INTEREST
- Panasonic to invest over $256 million in Tesla’s U.S. plant for solar cells, Reuters
- Why some local churches are going solar – and why some aren’t, Twin Cities Pioneer Press
- Fort Dix Getting Big Solar Farm, Energy Manager Today
- 8 States That Made 2016 a Huge Year for Clean Energy, EcoWatch
- 10 More Cleantech Solutions For Your City, CleanTechnica