Wisconsin State Farmer
LA FARGE, WI – Organic Valley, America’s largest cooperative of organic farmers and a leading organic brand, announced a first-of-its-kind community partnership that will enable Organic Valley to become the largest food company in the world to source 100 percent of its electricity from renewable sources. In doing so, Organic Valley is embarking on an aggressive path to become carbon neutral. Continue reading.
MORE GOOD NEWS
- Facebook likes Nebraska site for its new wind farm, Lincoln Journal Star
- Xcel Energy picks contractors for 750-MW Upper Midwest wind plan, Renewables Now
- Michigan bill looks to clarify tax exemptions for distributed generation projects, Midwest Energy News
- Minnesota housing development to include community energy storage, Midwest Energy News
- Colorado Hyperloop: More than just a pipe dream?, Coloradoan
The route would also include a stop on Interstate 76, the home of a rail station that connects Colorado to Nebraska, which could prove valuable if Hyperloop is used for cargo.