NEBRASKA SOLAR BUSINESSES
This directory is provided to the public as a courtesy only, not as an endorsement of any particular business. We recommend that anyone considering installing a solar system obtain more than one bid if possible and request references from each solar business consulted. Be sure to ask about separate warranties on labor and solar panels. The Solar Energy Industries Association has published a “Residential Consumer Guide to Solar Power” that has a list of additional questions to ask a solar installer. Download it here.
Each business in our directory is listed by its main office location, but an owner may work in more than one community. If you own a solar business in Nebraska and would like to list it in our directory, or update your current listing, please send us an email: email@example.com
Additional Source: See SolarReviews for contractors listed by counties.
GC ReVOLT, LLC
- Business type: Nebraska-based LLC doing design and construction of solar development and energy efficiency projects.
- Project types: Solar PV, solar thermal, or integration of solar systems with radiant, geothermal, or existing HVAC systems.
- Service types: Renewable energy evaluation (solar or wind), solar system design, engineering and construction, issue education and mobilization services, renewable energy grant writing, and energy audits.
- Address: 5653 S. 186th Avenue, Omaha, Nebraska 68135
- Telephone: 402-217-5217
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.gcrevolt.com
- Graham P. Christensen, Owner
Holthaus Renovation and Solar Technology
- Business type: complete home and business renovations, solar hot water and solar electric installations
- Product types: wind, solar hot water and solar electric systems
- Service types: full service consulting, design, construction, repair and installation
- Address: 15851 Howard Street, Omaha, Nebraska 68118
- Telephone: 402-505-2556
- Michael Holthaus, Owner
Morrissey Engineering Inc.
- Business type: professional engineering, photovoltaic (PV) project development, and PV EPC services
- Product types: solar-electric systems, energy efficient lighting and HVAC design, energy audits, and metering consulting
- Service types: owner representations, performance and economic modeling, development, engineering, and commissioning
- Address: 4940 N 118th Street, Omaha, Nebraska 68164
- Telephone: 402-491-4144
- Internet: http://www.morrisseyengineering.com/live-solar-output/
- Jared Friesen, Renewable Energy Specialist and Electrical Project Manager
Nebraska Solar & Wind Power – Division of Monster Electric
- Business type: wind and solar installations
- Product types: Westinghouse, Schott, Sharp, and Evergreen Solar Modules. All American-made.
- Service types: full service provider, including design and installations for existing homes, new construction, farms, and businesses
- Address: 5810 S 92nd Circle
- Telephone: 402-990-5356
- Email: email@example.com
- Monte Anthis, Owner
Solar Heat & Electric
- Business type: manufacturer, retail sales, wholesale supplier, design and installation
- Product types: solar electric power systems, solar water heating systems, solar air heating systems, wind energy systems (small), radiant heating systems, water storage tanks, controllers.
- Service types: consulting, installation, construction, project development services, education and training services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 7342 Farnam Street, Omaha, Nebraska 68134
- Telephone: 402-590-5900
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.solaromaha.com
- Michael Shonka, Owner
- Business type: Professional engineering company providing residential, commercial, and nonprofit energy consulting services including energy efficiency, energy consumption monitoring, building commissioning, photovoltaic (PV) and solar thermal project development and design.
- Project types: Solar PV, solar thermal, or solar air systems, integration of solar systems with radiant, geothermal, or existing HVAC systems.
- Service types: Energy audits, real-time energy monitoring, site assessment for renewable (solar or wind) performance and economic modeling, infrared thermography, building and HVAC commissioning, solar system design engineering and commissioning, education and training services, owner representation.
- Address: 805 North 50th Street, Omaha, Nebraska 68132
- Telephone: 402-213-3788
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.transductiontechnologies.com
- David Holtzclaw, President
Dixon Power Systems
- Business type: retail sales, design and installation
- Product types: backup power systems, renewable energy system batteries, DC to AC power inverters, photovoltaic systems, portable power systems, solar air heating systems, wind energy systems (small < 65kw).
- Service types: design, installation, education and training services, site survey and assessment services, maintenance and repair services, recycling services
- Address: 3250 N 20th Suite 1, Lincoln, Nebraska 68521
- Telephone: 402-467-3240
- Website: www.dixonpowersystems.com
- Holly Dixon, President/Business Manager, Marketing
- Jon Dixon, Vice-President/Design, Installation, Technical Expertise
- Business type: retail sales, design, construction, and installation
- Project types: residential, commercial and agricultural consulting, design, installation, construction, education and training services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services.
- Service types: renewable energy evaluation, free consultation and solar system design, engineering and construction, issue education and mobilization services, and energy audits.
- Address: 6030 Havelock Avenue, Lincoln, Nebraska 68507
- Telephone: 402-261-3682
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.jtechsolar.com
- Jason Olberding, Owner
SWT Energy, Inc.
- Business type: retail sales, design, construction, and installation
- Product types: photovoltaic modules, solar pool heating system components, solar air heating system components, solar water heating systems, solar water heating components, backup power systems, and wind turbines.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, education and training services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 8800 S 55th Street, Lincoln, Nebraska 68516
- Telephone: 402-440-5064
- Email: SWTenergy@yahoo.com
- Website: www.swtenergy.com
- Randy Schantell, Owner
ARCHER & FULLERTON
North Star Solar Bears, LLC
- Business type: Site-specific designed and custom-built frames and installation, with solar panel systems sales and service
- Product types: Specially designed and built ground-mount frames for utility and commercial-grade solar electric power systems, residential and commercial
- Service types: consulting, engineering, sales and construction
- Address: 1003 Ormsby Rd, Archer, NE 68816
- Telephone: 308-940-1889-Brenda or 308-550-0288-Jim
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.northstarsolarbears.com
- Jeramie VanLeer, Nick Cook, Jim, Ron and Tom Knopik, Owners
BOSCO (B.O.S. Control)
- Business type: sales, design and installation
- Product types: solar air heating systems, biomass energy systems, solar water heating systems, geothermal energy systems, hydronic radiant heating systems, solar electric power systems, small wind systems.
- Service types: consulting, design, installation, construction, project development services, research services, site survey and assessment services, contractor services, maintenance and repair services
- Address: 1319 Grant Street, Blair, Nebraska 68008
- Telephone: 402-779-5412
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.boscohvac.com
- Daniel Anderson, Owner
Interconnection Systems, Inc.
- Business type: general electric contracting, design and installation of solar systems. Nebraska-based business.
- Product types: photovoltaic systems, packaged power systems, SmartFlower, solar carports and cattle shade, solar-powered water pumps
- Service types: consulting, engineering, electrical and solar installations, including: residential, farm, utility- and commercial-grade projects. Street lighting and off-grid installations.
- Address: 1814 18th Road, Central City, Nebraska 68826
- Telephone: 844-4-SUNRAY (844-478-6729)
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.interconnectionsystemsinc.net
- Wayne Williams, Owner
Genesis Renewable Energy Systems
- Business type: renewable energy project developer and consulting firm
- Product types: commercial and industrial applications of wind, solar, biofuels, and biomass
- Address: 3219 Northgate Drive, Fairbury, Nebraska 68352
- Telephone: 402-239-6153
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
MarLin Wind & Solar LLC
- Business type: retail sales, consulting
- Product types: photovoltaic (PV) systems & small wind turbines
- Address: Box 664, 206 West Centre, Hartington, Nebraska 68739
- Telephone: 402-254-7310
- Email: MartinK@hartel.net
- Martin Kleinschmit, Owner
First Nebraska Solar
- Business type: general electric contracting
- Product types: utility and commercial-grade solar electric power systems, photovoltaic systems, packaged power systems, residential and commercial
- Service types: consulting, engineering, procurement and construction
- Address: 321 West Avenue, PO Box 195, Holdrege, Nebraska 68949
- Telephone: 308-340-9361
- Email: Blaine Richter, Sales Manager email@example.com
- Website: www.firstnebraskasolar.com
- Randy Richter and Terry Buskirk, Owners
GenPro Energy Solutions
- Business type: GenPro Energy Solutions is a full-service engineering, procurement, and construction contractor for renewable energy and efficiency projects.
- Project types: Municipal solar, community solar, agricultural, commercial, and residential solar. LED lighting. Solar water pumping.
- Service types: Solar project development, design, and construction. LED lighting installation and retrofit. Solar O&M contracting. NABCEP-certified and nine-state-licensed electrical teams.
- Address: Nebraska: 605 E Commerce Road, Lexington, Nebraska 68850
Home Office: 13261 Timberline Plaza Suite B, Piedmont, South Dakota 57769
- Telephone: 308-379-5345
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.genproenergy.com
- Dwight Patterson and Jeremy Anderson, Owners
Nebraska Renewable Energy Systems
- Business type: renewable energy consulting, design and sales
- Product types: wind energy systems, biomass energy systems, photovoltaic systems, oilseed presses, biofuels, gasification, anaerobic digestion, solar cookers
- Service types: Energy surveys, specification, design, sales, installation and service
- Address: 300 Main Street, Lyons, Nebraska 68038
- Telephone: 402-307-0280
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.nebraskawind.com
- Robert Byrnes, Owner
Renewable Solar LLC
- Business type: solar panel systems sales, service and installation
- Product types: photovoltaic solar panel systems,
- Service types: sales, installation and service of solar panel systems for residential, commercial and agriculture
- Address: P.O. Box 102, Monroe, Nebraska 68647
- Telephone: 402-910-2699
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://renewablesolarllc.com
- AJ Kush, Owner
- Business type: Panhandle Solar, established in 2008, is a member of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating. Offers system design and installation of solar electric PV systems for farms, ranches, large and small commercial operations. Service territory includes the entire panhandle of Nebraska. Free in-home consultation.
- Address: Ogallala, Nebraska 69153
- Telephone: 308-464-0462
- Email: email@example.com
- Roger Bacon, Owner
Nebraska Wind and Solar
- Business type: retail sales, installation
- Product types: photovoltaic and thermal solar systems, small U.S. wind generators
- Address: 2026 East 29th Street, Scottsbluff, Nebraska 69361
- Telephone: 308-641-7431
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.nebraskawindandsolar.com
- Larry Cooper, Owner
Green Energy Nebraska
- Business type: offers solar energy for irrigation, businesses and residents
- Address: 139 South 6th Street, Seward, Nebraska 68434
- Telephone: 402-643-3018
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.greenenergynebraska.com
- Ken Schmieding, Owner
- Business type: Freewave Solutions is a sustainable energy partner for commercial, agricultural, residential, and industrial markets in the Midwest.
- Product types: Exclusive Lorentz solar water pumping and irrigation dealer for Nebraska. Solar photovoltaic panels, solar mounting kits for ground or roof mounts, system monitoring tools, solar pond aerators, inverters, off-grid battery systems, electrical, LED lighting and fixtures.
- Service types: Solar systems and solar water pumping and irrigation consultation, site surveys, design, installation, repair, and maintenance. LED lighting surveys and installation. Full electrical services.
- Address: 633 East Walnut Street, West Point, Nebraska 68788
- Telephone: 402-380-3612
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: freewavesolutions.com
- Cody Lofgren and Kurt Robinson, Owners