Dodge St & N 64th St
Omaha, NE 68132
Co-Sponsored by Green Bellevue & Sierra Club
Nebraskans for Solar Board Member Leo Arens will moderate a presentation and discussion on “Community Solar” by a panel of local Solar Champions:
- Clifford Mesner, Mesner Development, Central City
- Brian Newton, Utility General Manager, Fremont
- Jeff Buhrman and Terry Wittler, Capitol Beach Neighborhood Solar LLC, Lincoln
- Jeff Berggren, GenPro Energy Solutions, Lexington
- Michael Shonka, Solar Heat & Electric, Omaha
- Nebraska Public Power District Spokesperson, Columbus
All our events are open to the public. Please join us and contribute to the discussion! Refreshments provided.
CEC GUEST PARKING
Arrive before 7 pm if possible: Reserved parking is available for Nebraskans for Solar guests in Lot E in front of the Community Engagement Center.
Visitors should enter through the parking booth, which is staffed by an attendant until 7pm. Let the attendant know you are there for the Nebraskans for Solar event. If Lot E has reached capacity, he or she will give you a permit to park in an adjacent lot. After 7 p.m. parking is available in all UNO lots, including the library’s lot next to the CEC.