PV Magazine Op-Ed
EnergiaWorks Founder and CEO William Liuzza examines the incredible growth in clean energy jobs and explores what we can expect from future trends.
Click here to continue reading.
ALSO IN THE NEWS
- The Current and Future State of Solar: Shayle Kann, Head of GTM Research, gave a rundown on the industry at the GTM Solar Summit, PV Solar Report
- 2017 U.S. Clean Tech Leadership Index
- Iowa Lakes Community College tries to meet demand of expanding wind energy industry, KTIV Program coordinators say graduates of the Iowa Lakes program can write their own ticket. That’s because wind turbine technician is the fastest-growing occupation in [the] country, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- More Data on How First Solar and NREL Are Balancing the Gird With Utility-Scale Solar, Utility Dive. A closer look at the first-ever grid-responsive solar farm, and how it could help meet federal calls for grid stability.
- Ameren showcases continent’s most advanced ‘microgrid’ on UI campus, The News-Gazette
- Huge solar project at Hamilton County jail to brighten budget, Indianapolis Star
- ‘Emerging’ no more: Solar energy comes to a full boil in mid-Michigan, Lansing City Pulse
- Electric vehicles can be grid assets or liabilities. How utilities plan will decide: A new paper outlines strategies for utilities to get ahead of the coming EV boom, Utility Dive